Stoneside Residential Limited Warranty
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Warranty for First Two Years After Installation
In addition, during the first two years after installation, Stoneside provides one trip at no cost for any motorization issues including replacing batteries and reprogramming. After the first trip, additional trips for non-warranty items will incur Stoneside's standard trip charge currently in effect as well as the cost of parts and labor.
Warranty after Two Years from Installation.
- Lifetime - All internal components on blinds & shades
- Up to 3 years from installation - PVC vertical vanes and faux wood slats
- Up to 5 years from installation - Motor, remote controls and internal and external cords and ladders
- Up to 7 years form installation - Fabrics, materials and real wood slats
Terms Applicable to All Warranties
Items not covered by our warranty include:
- Products not installed by Stoneside and products not uninstalled and reinstalled by Stoneside
- Defects caused by abuse, accidents, or alterations of the product
- Products produced outside of our specifications
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture)
- Some loss of color intensity or discoloration after extended direct exposure to the sun
- Installation or modification by someone other than a Stoneside installation technician
- Minor warpage on real-wood slats
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear
- If it is necessary to replace one of your blinds or shades and we are unable to match the surrounding shades, Stoneside will provide a credit against the purchase of new shades to match the affected shade. The credit is 100% during the first year and 15% less for each year after.