Stoneside Blinds & Shades, the fastest growing company in the custom blinds and shades industry, is actively seeking:
- Design Consultant Sales Representatives - various regions throughout the United States
- Customer Experience Manager - Denver, Colorado
- NetSuite Administrator - Denver, Colorado
Design Consultant Sales Representative
We are headquartered in Denver, CO and are looking for talented Design Consultants in the following markets:
- San Francisco, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Boston, MA
Design Consultants are the heartbeat of our company. They are our face to the market and are crucial to our success. As a Design Consultant with Stoneside you will go on warm, prequalified leads to visit clients in their home or office. We are providing exceptional careers for individuals in design who are interested in sales.
- Valuable Experience and Contacts in the Design Community - You will connect with referral partners who work throughout the design community, expanding your network and knowledge base.
- Non-Traditional Schedule - We allow and expect you to be able to create a realistic work/life balance.
- Extensive Sales Training Program - During our 2 week long training program, Stoneside invests in you as an employee before you even step foot into your first appointment, equipping you with the tools to achieve success in the field.
- Independence and Autonomy - You will work from your home office and your car and are not tied to an office.
You will report to our National Sales Manager and she will working with you and visiting you in your region to make certain you are achieving your goals and success. Our corporate team consisting of a President and CEO, a Chief Financial Officer, a Vice President of Manufacturing and a Customer Experience Team - all based in Denver, will be supporting you on a daily basis. We are a very flat organization which means your ideas and suggestions are heard and you can make a direct impact on the business.
- You are responsible for providing a world class client experience from initial meeting with the client to follow up after installation of the product.
- You will be visiting clients in their homes and offices to talk to them about their window covering needs and determine the Stoneside product that fits those needs.
- Stoneside's in house Customer Experience Team speaks with clients prior to booking appointments for you in order to ensure that we have the products that the customer is looking for.
- You will utilize Stoneside's proven sales process to close residential and commercial leads.
- You are expected to build a network of referral partners to generate additional leads.
Qualifications & Personal Attributes
You have a passion for design and the home remodeling industry and this is demonstrated in your personal or professional experiences.
Equally as important are the personal attributes listed below:
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Self Driven
Compensation and Perks
Stoneside provides our employees with product samples, an iPhone, an iPad, marketing materials and real-time support while in the field.
This opportunity has an above market compensation plan consisting of a base salary, mileage reimbursement plan, pre-approved business expenses, health benefits, paid time off, and seven paid holidays.
How to Apply
Email your resume to: email@example.com and explain in the body of the email why you are excited about this position and how your passion for Design shows up in your life personally or professionally. Please include in the subject line "Design Consultant".
Customer Experience Manager
We are seeking an energetic and motivated customer service professional to join The Stoneside Dream Team in Denver, CO.
- Working with customers on the telephone, via online live chat and through email to answer their questions and schedule an appointment for them with one of our Design Consultants
- Assisting members of our Design Consultant team regarding appointments and product questions
- Becoming a subject-matter expert on Stoneside's product offerings in order to troubleshoot questions and issues that arise
- Communicate with Installers regarding scheduled shipments and installation appointments
- Troubleshoot issues that arise, creating and following up on service orders as necessary
- Other special projects as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year experience as a customer service representative
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys creative, proactive problem solving
- Ability to follow a process, inputting all information collected with 100% accuracy
- Ability to remain positive and cheerful no matter how challenging the situation may be
- Ability to assess client requirements and identify issues to take appropriate preventative action
- Experience with home furnishing customer service is a plus
- Experience with window covering sales and customer service is ideal
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full time, hourly position.
Compensation starts at $12.00 per hour and you will earn 10 days of PTO per year
Health insurance is available for this position after 6 months of employment with Stoneside.
How to Apply
After reviewing Stoneside's website, please email your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this opportunity to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put "Customer Experience Manager" in the Subject Line.
We don't want someone who just "knows NetSuite" -- we need a Technology Architect whose analytical skills and NetSuite savvy will help our company work smarter, faster, and more efficiently. At Stoneside Blinds & Shades (www.stoneside.com), the effective use of technology is a key differentiator and provides a competitive advantage for our company. NetSuite is the backbone of our technology platform. Maybe you have been doing NetSuite consulting and want a chance to stop traveling and really make a lasting impact on an organization. Or maybe you have customized NetSuite for your current company and want a new and bigger challenge. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic executive team to help a fast growing, technology enabled manufacturer attack a multi-billion dollar market.
Stoneside's revenues have tripled every year for the past three years, and we have been using NetSuite to run operations from our inception. System quirks that were a minor annoyance when handling a few orders a day now risk becoming major bottlenecks without improved customization. Application features that were not important to a small startup can now yield huge strategic benefits if implemented properly. Your know-how will allow us to refine and automate our processes, produce insightful reports to make better decisions, and optimize how we do business.
You will report to the President and CEO. We currently plan to leave the Chief Technology Officer position vacant, providing a clear career path for the individual selected to potentially move into the CTO position.
Ongoing responsibilities for the Technology Architect include:
- Working with key stakeholders to understand and document business processes and functional requirements.
- Utilizing NetSuite and related technologies to streamline and automate these business processes including:
- customizing NetSuite fields, forms, workflows, records, user roles and dashboards,
- designing, building, and maintaining custom searches and reports within NetSuite,
- managing the transition to new NetSuite releases and implementing new features and functionality provided.
- Working closely with our web development team to support the interface between NetSuite and our customer facing web platform.
- Providing on-going support and system administration to troubleshoot production issues.
- Identifying, evaluating and implementing other key technologies required to support and improve our business processes.
Key projects expected to be completed in your first six months
- Create and execute plan to integrate NetSuite into our sales process and roll out to our design consultants
- Develop dashboards for each department capturing their key metrics and leading indicators and drive improved operational performance
- Design effective roles and permissions and implement for all departments
How to Apply
Send a cover letter explaining the reasons you are interested in this position, your resume and your salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include "NetSuite Guru" in the subject line.
Stoneside Blinds & Shades is a three year old, fast growing, technology enabled manufacturer and retailer of window blinds and shades operating in 17 major markets across the US. We have grown at approximately 300% per year and expect to continue to grow rapidly.