A Cool Way to Earn Cash! Refer an employee and earn up to $1,000.
Stoneside is hiring Design Consultants in Dallas. If you refer a friend who is hired, you can receive a bonus up to $1,000.
If your referral is hired, you will be eligible to receive a $500 referral bonus. Once the referral has remained successfully employed for six months, you will receive an additional $500.
To receive your referral bonus, ask the candidate to email a resume and cover letter to JoinOurTeam@stoneside.com no later than March 1st. The candidate must include the name and email address of the person who referred them in the initial email.
Stoneside Blinds & Shades, the fastest growing company in the custom blinds and shades industry, is actively seeking:
Design Consultant Sales Representative
We are headquartered in Denver, CO and are looking for talented Design Consultants in the following markets:
- Dallas, TX
- Other markets are coming online in the future. If you are interested please send us your resume!
Design Consultants are the heartbeat of our company. They are our face to the market and are crucial to our success. As a Design Consultant with Stoneside you will go on warm, prequalified leads to visit clients in their home or office. We are providing exceptional careers for individuals in design who are interested in sales.
- Valuable Experience and Contacts in the Design Community - You will connect with referral partners who work throughout the design community, expanding your network and knowledge base.
- Non-Traditional Schedule - We allow and expect you to be able to create a realistic work/life balance.
- Extensive Sales Training Program - During our 2 week long training program, Stoneside invests in you as an employee before you even step foot into your first appointment, equipping you with the tools to achieve success in the field.
- Independence and Autonomy - You will work from your home office and your car and are not tied to an office.
You will report to our National Sales Manager and she will be working with you and visiting you in your region to make certain you are achieving your goals and success. Our corporate team, all based in Denver, will be supporting you on a daily basis. We are a very flat organization which means your ideas and suggestions are heard and you can make a direct impact on the business.
- You are responsible for providing a Cool Window Covering Experience from initial meeting with the client to follow up after installation of the product.
- You will be visiting clients in their homes and offices to talk to them about their window covering needs and determine the Stoneside product that fits those needs.
- Stoneside's in house Customer Experience Team speaks with clients prior to booking appointments for you in order to ensure that we have the products that the customer is looking for.
- You will utilize Stoneside's proven sales process to close residential and commercial leads.
- You will build a network of referral partners to generate additional leads.
Qualifications & Personal Attributes
You have a passion for design and the home remodeling industry and this is demonstrated in your personal or professional experiences.
Equally as important are the personal attributes listed below:
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Self Driven
Compensation and Perks
Stoneside provides our employees with complete sales and product training, product samples, an iPhone, an iPad, marketing materials, and real-time support while in the field.
This opportunity has an above market compensation plan consisting of an initial base salary, unlimited commission potential, mileage reimbursement plan, health benefits, 401K plan, paid time off, and seven company holidays per year.
We also offer opportunities for advancement within the organization, and professional development.
How to Apply
Email your resume to: email@example.com and write us a letter explaining why you are excited about this position and how your passion for design shows up in your life personally or professionally. Please include in the subject line "Design Consultant".
Inside Design Consultant
Stoneside Blinds & Shades offers an exciting, fast-paced career that joins sales, design and customer service for the right candidates. At Stoneside, the only thing more exciting than the growth we've experienced over the last few years is the growth we will experience over the NEXT few years by adding more motivated team members to our National Sales Dream Team - Stoneside was recently recognized as the 220th fastest growing companies in America by Inc. magazine!
Stoneside team members are committed to providing our clients with a Cool Window Covering Experience. Our philosophy is to provide our clients with the perfect product for their home or office. We take the difficulty and guess-work out of custom window coverings and create an amazing experience from first contact through follow-up satisfaction calls when everything is complete. We take great pride in the fact that we are one of the only national custom window coverings companies that produce all our product in the United States.
- Respond to phone, email, and online chat to clients with a world class, "can do" and cheerful response.
- Act as Front Line Support for Field Design Consultants by responding to requests for assistance, proactively resolving issues, and providing information and data as requested.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on Stoneside's product offerings, install fees, lead times and other information for clients and team members.
- Enter all data and information into Stoneside's information systems with accuracy and attention to detail.
- 2 years Customer Service experience resolving challenging customers and situations through voice, email and online media
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year Sales experience
- Experience with home furnishing customer service is a plus
- Experience with window covering sales or customer service is ideal
How to Apply
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and write us a letter explaining why you are excited about this position and how your passion for design shows up in your life personally and professionally. Please include in the subject line "Inside Design Consultant".
In-Home Blind and Shade Installer
We are looking for an energetic, professional In-Home Blind and Shade Installer in the following areas:
- Boston, MA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Los Angeles/Orange County, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
As a Stoneside Installer, you will be responsible for maintaining all standards and procedures set forth by the Installation Team to ensure that we deliver a "Cool Window Covering Experience" on every installation, measure, and repair.
- Measure windows and install Stoneside's blinds and shades for residential and commercial customers
- Ensures all completed measures & installations are accurately documented & transmitted to the Install Team immediately upon completion.
- Adheres to scheduled appointments and arrives at all appointments on time.
- Follows all standards and procedures including material handling and work processes.
- Provides exceptional customer service, and remains friendly, polite, courteous, and professional at all times.
- Works to identify solutions with installation orientation or placement of the shades on-site when necessary.
- Ensures that all materials, field supplies, and equipment are maintained and accurately inventoried at all times.
- Provides care for customers' property to ensure it remains protected and undamaged.
- Maintains timely communication with all Stoneside colleagues
- Demonstrates the product in-home, reviews product operations, ensures the customer understands how to use the product properly and that the customer is satisfied
- Delivers a Cool Window Covering Experience on every measure, install, or repair every time.
- 2+ years millwork, installation (cabinets, doors/windows, molding, flooring), finished carpentry, remodeling/renovations experience or equivalent experience
- 1+ years in customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with all levels of Stoneside staff and customers
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety guidelines and procedure manuals.
- Basic math skills required. Ability to read a tape measure and convert nominal measurements
- Ability to work independently
- Own standard set of tools
- Current and valid driver's license and car insurance
- Ability to pass a background check, clean driving record and no felons
- Ability to lift a maximum of 35lbs, and climb up and down ladders
- Residence within 30 miles of downtown
Travel and Flexible Hours:
This position may require traveling up to 100 miles from home per day. Stoneside reimburses mileage at the federal rate of .56 cents per mile, and reimburses all toll and parking expenses. Typical hours range from 9am-6pm, although specific hours can vary, and the typical work week consists of 40 hours per week. Flexible shifts and weekend work are required.
How to Apply
Email your resume to: email@example.com and write us a letter explaining why you are excited about this position and how your passion for design shows up in your life personally and professionally. Please include in the subject line "In-Home Blind and Shade Installer".