Stoneside Blinds & Shades, the fastest growing company in the custom blinds and shades industry, is actively seeking:
- Design Consultant Sales Representatives - various regions throughout the United States
- Customer Experience Manager - Denver, Colorado
Design Consultant Sales Representative
We are hiring Design Consultants in:
- Arlington, VA / Washington, DC
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD / Washington, DC
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- Orange County, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Portland, OR
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Tampa, FL
- Ventura, CA
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who love sales and have an eye for design.
This position is a great fit for you if you are interested in launching your career, having a flexible schedule and assisting clients with the purchase of their window coverings. You will be trained on Stoneside's proven sales process to build sales through networking and conducting face to face meetings and will be part of a strong network of Design Consultants throughout the country to share mentorship, ideas and success stories
Details of the Position:
- Stoneside generates prequalified leads and books your appointments
- You are expected to generate additional leads either directly or through referral partners
- You will utilize the proven Stoneside sales process and will manage the project from initial meeting to installation and follow-up
- You are expected to maintain your sales region, treating all clients, no matter the distance or size of the possible order, with the same level of service, courtesy and respect
Compensation and Benefits:
Stoneside provides our employees with samples, a smartphone, a tablet, marketing materials and real-time support while in the field. Health Benefits are available and subsidized up to a set amount per month.
This position has a draw with a commission structure that is higher than the industry standard. You are paid all commissions earned after you cover your draw. For those who are dedicated members of the Dream Team, unlimited earning potential exists. We reward high achievers with our sliding scale for commissions, allowing you to earn more based on your closing ratio. Our top sales performers are on track to make $90K plus this year.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for Stoneside and this opportunity to: email@example.com. Please include "Design Consultant - The region you are applying for" in the subject line.
Customer Experience Manager
We are seeking an energetic and motivated customer service professional to join The Stoneside Dream Team in Denver, CO.
- Working with customers on the telephone, via online live chat and through email to answer their questions and schedule an appointment for them with one of our Design Consultants
- Assisting members of our Design Consultant team regarding appointments and product questions
- Becoming a subject-matter expert on Stoneside's product offerings in order to troubleshoot questions and issues that arise
- Communicate with Installers regarding scheduled shipments and installation appointments
- Troubleshoot issues that arise, creating and following up on service orders as necessary
- Other special projects as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year experience as a customer service representative
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys creative, proactive problem solving
- Ability to follow a process, inputting all information collected with 100% accuracy
- Ability to remain positive and cheerful no matter how challenging the situation may be
- Ability to assess client requirements and identify issues to take appropriate preventative action
- Experience with home furnishing customer service is a plus
- Experience with window covering sales and customer service is ideal
Compensation and Logistics of Position
This is a full time, hourly position.
Stoneside will provide you with a computer and phone and you will work from home in this position. Once Stoneside moves to a new location (targeted for January of 2014, expected location is near I25 and 58th Avenue), you will be expected to work from the new location. Compensation is dependent upon experience and knowledge of window coverings.
How to Apply
After reviewing Stoneside's website, please email your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are the perfect fit for this opportunity to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please put "Customer Experience Manager" in the Subject Line.
Stoneside Blinds & Shades is a three year old, fast growing, technology enabled manufacturer and retailer of window blinds and shades operating in 17 major markets across the US. We have grown at approximately 300% per year and expect to continue to grow rapidly.