Warranty for First Two Years After Installation
For the first two full years after your installation, the Stoneside Product Commercial Warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, at our option, all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship including the cost to remove and reinstall your blinds or shades and, if necessary, ship the products to and from our repair facility.
In addition, during the first two years after installation, Stoneside provides one trip at no cost for any motorization issues, including replacing batteries and reprogramming. After the first trip, additional trips for non-warranty items will incur Stoneside's standard trip charge currently in effect, as well as the cost of parts and labor.
Warranty after Two Years from Installation
After the first two years following your installation
, the Stoneside Product Commercial Warranty covers parts and labor to repair or replace, at our option, all parts that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship as detailed below.
- Lifetime - Composite and faux wood blinds will not yellow, fade, warp or bow for as long as you own them.
- Up to 3 years from installation - PVC vertical vanes and faux wood slats
- Up yo 4 years from installation: Motor, remote controls and internal and external cords and ladders
- Up to 5 years from installation - Fabrics, materials, real wood slats
After the first two years from installation, you will be charged a trip charge based on our currently published rate for removing and reinstalling the shades required for warranty.
Terms Applicable to All Warranties
All warranties extend to the original purchaser only and are non-transferable.
Items not covered by our commercial warranty include:
- Products not installed by Stoneside and products not uninstalled and reinstalled by Stoneside
- Defects caused by abuse, accidents, or alterations of the product
- Products produced outside of our specifications
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture)
- Some loss of color intensity or discoloration after extended direct exposure to the sun
- Installation or modification by someone other than a Stoneside installation technician
- Minor warpage on real-wood slats
- Any conditions caused by normal or excessive wear and tear