30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you would like to change the product, fabric, or options during the first 30 days after installation, you may purchase a replacement product and receive a credit worth 50% of the original product and no more than the value of the replacement product.
Warranty for First Two Years After Installation
For the first two full years after your installation, the Stoneside Product Warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, at our option, all parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship including the cost to remove and reinstall your blinds or shades and, if necessary, ship the products to and from our repair facility.
In addition, during the first two years after installation, Stoneside provides one trip at no cost for any motorization issues, including replacing batteries and reprogramming. After the first trip, additional trips for non-warranty items will incur Stoneside's standard trip charge currently in effect, as well as the cost of parts and labor.
Warranty after Two Years from Installation
After the first two years following your installation
, the Stoneside Product Warranty covers parts and labor to repair or replace, at our option, all parts that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship as detailed below.
- Lifetime - All internal components on blinds & shades
- Lifetime - Composite wood blinds will not yellow, fade, warp or bow for as long as you own them.
- Up to 3 years from installation - PVC vertical vanes and faux wood slats
- Up to 5 years from installation - Motor, remote controls and internal and external cords and ladders
- Up to 7 years from installation - Fabrics, materials and real wood slats
After the first two years from installation, you will be charged a trip charge based on our currently published rate for removing and reinstalling the shades.
Terms Applicable to All Warranties
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. All warranties extend to the original purchaser only and are non-transferable.
Items not covered by our warranty include:
- Products not installed by Stoneside and products not uninstalled and reinstalled by Stoneside
- Defects caused by abuse, accidents, or alterations of the product
- Products produced outside of our specifications
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture)
- Some loss of color intensity or discoloration after extended direct exposure to the sun
- Installation or modification by someone other than a Stoneside installation technician
- Minor warpage on real-wood slats
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear
If it is necessary to replace one of your blinds or shades and we are unable to match the surrounding shades, Stoneside will provide a credit against the purchase of new shades to match the affected shade. The credit is 100% during the first year and 15% less for each year after.